Natalino Andolfatto was born on December 25th, 1933 at Pove del Grappa. In 1954 he went to the night school in Rue Froment, and from 1956 to 1960 he studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts under Jansesse.
In 1962 he held the first collective exhibition at the Galerie Hautefeuille, “Art Construit” in Paris. In 1965 he exhibited at the Paris Biennial at the Musée d'Art Moderne. He held his first one-man show at the Galerie Lucien Durand in Paris in 1966, followed by others, always at the Durand, in 1967 (with text in catalogue of D. Chevalier) and in 1970. In 1967 he was invited for the second time to exhibit at the Paris Biennial, and appeared as the Italian representative at the Grenoble Symposium. The Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris purchased one of his sculptures. This same Museum purchased a second sculpture in l970.
He met Bruno Lorenzelli in 1972 and this was the beginning of a friendship that would bring about his one-man show at the Galleria Lorenzelli in Bergamo in 1975 (catalogue by G. Marchiori).
In 1975 he took part in the 12th International Competition of Bronze in Padua where he won the prize, and in this same year he exhibited at the Galerie de France et Benelux in Brussels.
Two one-man shows were held contemporary in Milan in 1984; one at the Lorenzelli Arte and one at the Galleria Stendhal. Presented by Lorenzelli, Andolfatto's works began to be exhibited from time to time at the most important international contemporary art exhibitions in the world. In these years one of Andolfatto's works became a part of the permanent CIMAC collection in Milan.
In 1999 eleven sculptures and two drawings by this artist, dated from 1960 to 1993 became part of the permanent collection of the Modern Museum of Ostend. In that same year the artist held two one-man exhibits at the Galleria Estro in Padua and at the Galleria Lorenzelli Arte in Milan.
Between 2001 and 2002 the city of Bassano del Grappa celebrated Natalino Andolfatto by dedicating to him a wide-ranging anthology exhibit at the Chiostro del Museo and at the Palazzo Agostinelli.